Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Friday 7 December 2012

Blogmas Days 6 & 7: A Few Bad Days

So sorry that I didn't write yesterday, though to be completely honest it is unlikely I would have found anything remotely positive to say as I am currently having an incredibly bad crash health wise, and yesterday was only second to the time I ended up in hospital.

So basically I haven't really been doing anything other than lying down and watching my candle burn while I rest.  I am currently burning a vanilla, cinnamon & cranberry candle (the scents change as you burn through it) but have to say that my favourite candle this year is the mint chocolate cookie one by Aunt Bessie (I purchased both of these candles at the 99p store) as the scent is simultaneously sweet and fresh, and it literally fills large spaces with the scent instantly when it is burned.

I wish I had something exciting or remotely interesting to write about, but right now I am just concentrating on resting and trying not to do more than is necessary to keep the worst of my depression at bay, in the hopes that in a few days I will be back to normal and can get started on putting up my Christmas decorations and making Christmas gifts (I know I'm leaving it late, but as I've said before, December kind of crept up on me this year).

Hope you are all having a much better time than me right now, and there's only 18 days til Christmas!

No comments: