Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Blogmas Day 4: An Extra Good Day

I'll admit I almost forgot to post today (it is now 10:40pm and I am getting ready for bed) as I have spent most of this evening resting - the full-on kind where I just lie down and watch my candle burn for a few hours, to allow my body to recuperate.

The reason for this is that I had an exceptionally good morning, despite getting up late and being groggy until I'd had my morning coffee (the only cup of coffee I have almost every day).  I managed to do some crafting and went out on my scooter (did I tell you I have an electric scooter now?) to Tesco to stock up on a few more microwave-friendly meals (as the team of 'carers' are not allowed to use the oven - health and safety gone mad) for those days when I can't even cook part of a meal.

I am still listening to Christmas music, and hearing it playing in Tesco definitely helped me feel a little more Christmassy.  I thought of watching The Grinch (the Jim Carrey version) as it is my favourite Christmas film, but due to having to rest I didn't even check to see if I have unpacked it yet, so I guess it will have to wait for another day.

I am also thinking about Christmas gifts.  I am very into handmade gifts and have a few ideas for this year, but obviously it is too late to do anything too amazing.  However, I'm hoping that if I continue to have fairly good days (or fairly good mornings, anyway), I will get my arse in gear and get on with them.

22 days to go til Christmas!

No comments: