Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Friday 28 December 2012

Blogmas Day 28: Shopping!

As you can probably guess from the title, I went shopping today.  Where I now live is awkward to get to the shops (other than Tesco) with a wheelchair, so really I had to go while I am still at my parents.  My sister pushed me around, and it was made extra fun by the fact that I now have no voice at all and was trying to let her know where I wanted to go in totally crowded places, but we got there in the end.

It has been a long time since I've done a full shopping trip and already I am completely exhausted and expect it to catch up to me over the next few days.  However, I have to admit that I really enjoyed it and got everything I wanted.  A lot of what I bought was gifts for friends as I wasn't able to get them before Christmas.  I also bought a few treats for myself including a cross-stitch magazine, 2 Lush bath products and a few sweets/chocolates with some of the money I got for Christmas.

I also bought myself a few Christmas decorations, the most important being a white fairy-type ornament for my tree.  Every year I try to get something special to add (if I'm not given anything) and when I saw this one at a random stall we stumbled across I knew I had to have it - and it being half price was just a bonus.

I'm not really one to buy extra just because it's in the sale, but I do enjoy seeing what is for offer.  Are you a sale shopper?  What have you bought this year?

No comments: