Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Thursday 18 August 2011

Why I Made Envelopes

If you saw Monday's post you are probably wondering why I'm suddenly crafting envelopes.  The truth is I like to craft and am currently trying to find ways to be more creative, particularly with paper and fabrics.  This has led me to many new blogs, sites and forums.  However, the envelopes were not inspired by one of these.  It was something I found on my new favourite site, Swap-Bot.

Swap-Bot is a site that is for all us snail mail lovers.  There are groups and swaps for lots of different things (crafts do seem to be a biggie but you can just opt into letter writing swaps if you want) for almost anything you can think of.  And if there's not, you can create your own.  If you love sending and receiving post I would strongly recommend you pay the sit a visit.

Those envelopes were made as part of a swap and I'm hoping that the recipients enjoyed receiving them - I know I loved the ones that were sent to me.

Did you enjoy seeing one of my crafts on here?  Would like to see more?  Let me know in the comments.

No comments: