Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Saturday 27 August 2011

Doctor Who!

For those of you who are already Doctor Who fans, you probably don't need reminding that episode 7 is being aired tonight.  If you are not a Doctor Who fan - where on earth have you been?  Seriously, you're missing out (okay, so that's just my opinion but still).

So to get you appetite whetted, here's the prequel to 'Let's Kill Hitler'


And if that wasn't enough to make you want to watch it, here are the two clips of the episode that the BBC have already shown:





(Even if you're not a Doctor Who fan I recommend you watch that last clip as it had me literally laughing out loud - to the point that Chris wanted to know what I was laughing at so naturally I had to watch it again to show him!)

No comments: