Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Thursday 7 April 2011

Heatwave

In the past 2 weeks, it has rained once.  Seriously - once!  I know I probably shouldn't be complaining, but it is April. What happened to April showers?  In fact, what happened to Spring?

Winter will always be my favourite season, but Spring is a very close second. I love that the flowers come out and the sweet scented breeze that makes it too nippy to take off your jacket.  This year we seemed to have skipped that.  Today it was hot - so hot that I'm wearing my only strappy summer top.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy sunshine (there's nothing better than not being affected by depression because the sun is out).  But I also love the rain.  And I'm worried that all the beautiful flowers are going to die before most of them have even bloomed. Not to mention that sitting inside writing when the sun is so bright outside really is not tempting.  Is it just me that feels like this?  Am I just being incredibly British with my weather complaints here?  Are you out getting a tan right now and hate me for putting a dampner on the whole thing?

No comments: