Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Saturday 13 April 2013

Sunday Shout Out: Fairyland

Like anyone else I like to play computer games, though I tend to stick to The Sims 3 most of the time.  Fairyland is the only Facebook game that has stood the test of time for me.  I used to spend hours every day with my cafe and frontier and bejeweled, but Fairyland is the only one I still use.



If you don't know, Fairyland is an easy game where you grow flowers to attract wildlife which can be spotted by you or other players.  I say it is easy, but I don't think I've ever been involved in anything quite so complex as they are always coming out with new challenges and goals, though keeping all the past ones for everyone to work on as well.  This does mean that there are a huge variety of gardens as everyone is working at their own speed and in their own time, but it also means that it can sometimes be a bit overwhelming.  Personally I like having things to work towards so this is a bonus in my books.  The fact that is the only Facebook game to be connected to a charity so that every time you harvest a plant, you protect 'X number' square metres of the Rainforest via Nature Conservancy's "Adopt an Acre"  (this is done through donations and adverts I believe).

If you have a garden, or decide to set one up, please come and visit and water my plants!

No comments: