Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Chocolate Pots!

Sometimes I need to take a break from the monotony of my life.  So the other day I did just that...and made chocolate pots with the bf.


(I was behind the camera - and besides, lifting hot, heavy things is not really my duristiction.)


This is what they looked like before going into the oven (I forgot to take a picture of them finished).

They came out a sort of dark chocolatey mousse.  And they were very very very chocolatey to the point that  I couldn't quite finish mine (those of you who know me know that is VERY chocolatey) and completely quelled our need for chocolate for almost a whole 24 hours! 

1 comment:

Kess said...

Wow! They looks so yummy! Recipe please! ;) x