Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Friday 19 March 2010

Reviewing

As some of you may know, I have reviewed a few films on this blog. I love reviewing, I love the thought that I am giving my opinion on something and that perhaps I can actually persuade someone that something is worth watching or not. Anyway, recently I went to see Alice in Wonderland. I have written a review of it and will be posting it on this blog soon - as soon as I have rewritten it.

The thing is, we had a class recently on reviewing. It was brilliant and I felt like I was learning so much. The only problem was that once I had had the lesson, I certainly don't feel comfortable with anyone reading my review as it stands now.  I mean it's not bad or anything but I know it could be so much better.  So just to let you know, I will be posting the review soon and you can expect it to be better than any of my previous attempts (or that's the theory anyway, and don't be afraid to tell me it is/isn't better once it is posted.

No comments: