Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Giving Up

As some of you may know, I am trying the 365 challenge this year - trying to take a photo every day for a whole year. The first month went great but come Feb and March I've found it much more difficult to keep going - I either forget or simply can't think of anything worth taking a picture of.

Now that I've missed quite a few days I have considered just giving up but I have decided that I will stick to it and try my hardest to keep taking photos. I pretty certain that I will be forgetful again in the future but that is no longer the point - I want to try and keep trying. If we all gave up the moment something went a little wrong nobody would ever achieve anything - and I'm relatively certain when I say that there would be no books to read (for those of you who aren't aware - writing is hard!)

So basically I'm going to keep trying at the 365 challenge as finishing it (even with a few holes in it) will give me hope that I can really stick to something and finish it, and you never know, I might manage to finish my novel one day.

No comments: