Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 21 March 2010

It's the Little Things

Having a had a few bad days I haven't been the most upbeat happy smiley person lately.  Today, however, I was playing CafeWorld on FB (yes, I know I have no life but that's not the point) and for some reason the little people on my screen are sliding across my cafe instead of walking around it and I couldn't help but laugh.  It reminded me that sometimes we have to focus on the little things that happen in our life rather than focus on just the big picture.

My mind isn't really coherent at the moment so I hope what I wrote above makes sense - I would expand but can't find the words right now so I hope you all find something little to cheer you up whenever you need it.

1 comment:

Kess said...

*Hugs* I'm glad you were able to have a laugh today sweetie :) Hope you're feeling more yourself soon

xxxx