Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Older

Today was my birthday (I say was because it's gone past midnight as I write this). To be honest, it wasn't that great. It didn't blow or anything, there just wasn't much substance to it - maybe it will all become right again on Friday when I actually celebrate properly. But it was a bit weird as until about a week ago I felt a couple of years younger than I actually was, now I feel my age. A few days ago it felt as if I'd suddenly matured. I'm pretty sure it has, in reality, been growing for months. But it suddenly hit and it's quite a bit of a shock. It feels as if I've gone from teenager to adult almost overnight, I actually feel older (well, the age I am) which is a totally new experience for me as of course, like most people (I assume), growing up doesn't really happen overnight. But that is how it has been for me. I think the fact that my mentality skipped a few years made it more noticable. Oh well, that's life, I'll just keep on living and trying to enjoy it.

By the way, I finally started that new blog all about my inner life (you know, that one I mentioned months ago). Anyway, find it at Empty Dreams, Displayed. Hope to see you all there.

1 comment:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Happy belated birthday! I'll go check out your other blog. :)