Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 22 May 2011

Sunday Shout Out

I think it's been a while since I did a Sunday Shout Out so here's another blog for you to check out.  This week it is a blog by a new friend of mine, Nicole Jayne at Nic.com about her life and everything related.  Personally, I think she is very brave as in August she is doing a skydive for charity - read about it HERE, the money is going to The Princess Alexandra Hospital’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Nicole, not one to shirk on a challenge, is trying to raise at least £500 for the cause.  I have already donated.

If you want to donate and don't want to have to go through Nicole's blog for the link (though I don't know why you would want to do that) then you can donate right now.  Let us know if you do as I know Nicole and many mothers will appreciate it.

No comments: