Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Another Quick Update

I know I've been a bit slack this last week with remembering to post.  The truth is, I haven't really been online, or on my laptop much at all.  Instead I have been busy.  Last Wednesday I had an interview (I didn't get the job but enjoyed the experience) and on Friday I did a reading at my uni's media display day - I read an extract of my final project and loved hearing everyone else's work, and catching up with some friends. 

On Saturday Chris and I paid all our money in return for some keys - yes, we have somewhere to live now.  Don't worry I'm sure I will be posting pics and keep you updated on the moving in process.  We decided to get the place early so we would have plenty of time to move in - I don't do well with stress - so am now in the process of packing.

And yesterday was the carnival.  I snapped lots of pics of the parade (which I'll be posting soon) but as I was in my wheelchair we decided not to go to the park where the stalls were as it was raining and we didn't really fancy trying to get through the mud on wheels. 

So that's a very quick update of how I'm doing.  I really do miss blogging regularly but right now my life is a bit chaotic and more than a little stressful; and I really don't want to be inundating you with everything that's bringing me down in life right now.  I'll try and keep you all updated and will be back to posting as soon as I've got a hold on my life.

1 comment:

Kess said...

Exciting times! Happy moving! :)