Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Monday 9 May 2011

A Quick Post

This post is going to be rushed.  I have a million things rushing through my mind right now.  Today I have been busy - and it's only just beginning.  I'm hosting a dinner party for a few friends - and it turns out, I can get a little obsessive.  I went into town to buy a few things from Tesco and ended up with a new dress, new sandals, a lot of things from The Works (and that was with self-restraint!), a new journal (which I needed) and plenty of ideas.  So now I'm taking a break, before I start on the cooking.  Hopefully, tomorrow (or the day after) I'll have lots of photos to share with you.

For those of you who commented on my last post (and those of you who thought about commenting), a huge thank you.  I am slowly pulling myself together, a day at a time.  I'm trying to go outside and get plenty of sun as often as possible; I'm continuing with my plan (I figure it gives me something to work towards, even if I'm not sure if it's what I want - I can always change my mind later) and I'm spending time with my friends.  I'm hoping that eventually I'll start to feel like myself again, until then, I'm going to continue on this journey of life.

1 comment:

Kess said...

I hope the dinner party went well! It's always fun being hostess :) I'm sure the combination of good company and food (and the shopping trip) helped you feel better! x