Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Nothing to Say

I know that I haven't posted in a while, which is why I feel compelled to write something now. The problem is I don't really have anything to write. It's not that I don't have any thoughts (more likely that I have far too many) but in all honesty I'm not really experiencing much of anything at the moment other than what it's like to be stuck at home, having difficulty doing anything. I know I could write about that but I don't want to depress my readers, I don't want to depress myself, which is why I haven't been writing anything at all. So please excuse the fact that I am not updating regularly at the moment but life and M.E. apparantly has different plans for me - plans where I don't do much of anything. Hopefully will have something to say soon :)

No comments: