Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Friday 6 November 2009

Uplifting blog

I had a post already made in my head but after reading Kess' shout out to my blog I couldn't go and ignore it. To start with I will post a link to her thought-provoking blog here: The Passing Place Not because she shouted out to me (I probably would have gotten around to sharing her blog at some point) but because she was my first follower and I have found her blog to be uplifting when I'm just not feeling myself.

The past few days I have been working very hard, what with uni (I have started researching and it's addictive), the novel, starting a creative writing society and general life. The result is my M.E has hit back with a vengence, making me almost bedbound. I came online to cheer myself up and the first post I read was all about this blog - there would have been no better way to cheer me up and keep up my faith and belief in myself and the universe.

While Kess and I have very different faiths, I have noticed that we often hold the same values and beliefs about the world - it's not what you believe, it's how you act within the world. So thank you Kess for your wonderful gift.

1 comment:

Kess said...

You're very welcome Bethany :) I'm really glad my post made a difference to your day.
Thank you for giving me a shout too.
I hope things pick up for you soon. I will be thinking of you and praying for you.
Thank you also for being such a faithful follower over time. Your comments always make my day!