Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Friday 27 November 2009

Not Finished

You may have noticed that my word counter (to your right) hasn't gone up in a while. This is because I haven't written any more of my novel - I have officially given up on NaNoWriMo. But I am not that disappointed as I got a fair chunk done and I have realised that it is possible to find time to write for myself if I really want to (though maybe not to the extent that I did - causing myself to work so hard I nearly broke down). So I am going to leave the word counter up. I want to finish this novel - even if it still takes me a few years to do it, and leaving the counter up might just be the motivation to remind me that I need to write.

Well done to everyone who has/will finish their 50000 words before December, and to the rest of us - remember that there's always next year BUT November ISN'T the only month you are allowed to write!

1 comment:

Kess said...

Never mind, 10,000+ words is still a real achievement, and it's a good start. You can definitely say the novel is under way now! Well done!