Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 20 May 2009

An Introduction

It has taken me a while, but I find I have finally found my blogging style/voice, whatever you wish to call it. And so, for me that means I need a brand new blog to start afresh.

Basically, I plan to blog about thoughts I have. Provoked by everyday living - it is in the magic of the insignificant I find interest and so wish to share it with you. In fairness, it is true that this is incredibly pompous, the whole act of blogging is. It is writing with the expectation of being read and having people care. As a writer of fiction, I always want people to read my work, but now I am expecting them to read the nonsense I spew to my friends as well.

So until I have a thought - which I'm hoping will come at least once a week if I can't make it everyday - I will leave you to continue browsing the world of personal stories at your fingertips.

No comments: