Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Friday 8 July 2011

Home

I wasn't sure what to write about today.  In fact I'm still not really sure.  But honestly, the new Blogger outlook has completely thrown me so I guess it's a good thing I didn't arrive here prepared - I'm sure I would have lost all thoughts at the sight of this confusing layout.

Right now I am at my parents' house.  The house I grew up in.  The house I called home.  I have come to pack up my stuff.  I am spending the majority of my time here putting things in boxes and trying to avoid the dust that's been disturbed and therefore wants to find a new home in my eyes and nose and throat.  It's strange being here; knowing that this is probably one of the last times I will be living here, if not the last.  This place will probably always be a home for me, it's where I've spent the majority of my life and, as long as my parents are here I know I can always come back.  But it no longer feels like my home.  I have changed a lot since I left to go to university.  I found a whole new me to design my life around.  I found love.  And I found the place that, for now, I will be calling home.

No comments: