Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Monday 6 June 2011

Carnival Photos

Right now I'm surrounded by boxes - some half unpacked, some untouched.  That's right, I have moved.  Only it doesn't feel like I have, at least not completely.  But then again, I haven't got all my stuff here yet - I still have packing and cleaning to do before bringing the final things here and unpacking (and in the process hopefully making this apartment feel like home).

Due to all the craziness of moving I'm afraid I don't have any space in my mind for blog posts.  I can't even show you the new place as, while I've taken photos, the camera lead for the laptop is at my old place (yeah, I'm that organised!).  So today I'm simply going to share a few photos from the carnival parade we watched last week.  I love the colours and energy at carnivals and this one was no exception despite a steady stream of water falling from the sky.







No comments: