Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 26 September 2010

Sunday Shout Out

This week I'm advising you go and check out Sofa and the City.  This is a completely realistic and open blog about living with M.E./C.F.S.  So many times during reading this have I felt complete agreement and understanding of what Karen is going through and believe that anyone who is interested in how this disability effects the day to day living for someone, this is the blog to read. 

Karen somehow manages to stay upbeat and optimistic about her life and makes sure all fabulousness shines through her words, which make this blog different from all those 'woe to me' blogs that I know you want to avoid.  Karen has given me strength and I'm sure you will find something from her words to benefit you in some way, so please pop over there and leave her a comment.

No comments: