Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 12 May 2010

M.E./C.F.S. Awareness Day

Today is M.E./C.F.S. Awareness Day.  I know I was going to explain to you all what it is like to live with this disability but really don't have any idea where to start.  So I'm opening it up to you - the readers.  Please leave any questions you want to have answered and on Friday I'll do my best to give you my answers.  They will be personal and only of my opinion so don't be surprised if my answers don't match other experiences that you have read about - everyone is different.  So please ask away.

2 comments:

Kess said...

I have a few questions... How old were you when you were diagnosed with M.E./C.F.S.? Was it easy to diagnose, and what were the first symptoms? How long did it take you/your parents to come to terms with it?

Ashley said...

What are the symptoms of M.E./C.F.S. and how do they affect your day to day life?