Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Thursday 9 February 2012

Why I'm Struggling to Make a Difference


“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” ~Anne Frank

I was trying to catch up with some of my emails yesterday when I came across this quote.  Just reading it makes me want to shout YES and then get on with something important.  I am still struggling with the last part as I am finding myself constantly asking myself questions like ‘Why am I bothering?’ ‘How can you think this is important and world changing?’ ‘Why do you think anyone will buy this from you?’  Basically, a whole load of how’s and why’s are streaming through my head at every moment, and I realise that this constant questioning is stopping me from starting right now to ‘improve the world’.

I know I will have to answer them soon, but for now I am going to make one step forward this today and as many days as I can.  Maybe I’ll work it out on the way, if not, I am planning on sitting myself down and actually answering the questions.  Either way, I’m determined not to let the questioning stop me.  After all, I don’t actually need to know all the answers right now; and I expect that many of the answers will change along with me and my ideas.

What is stopping you from improving the world right this second?  How will you start making a difference anyway?

No comments: