Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Monday 10 January 2011

One At A Time

As you know, I don't really make New Year's resolutions - and technically this isn't a New Year's resolution as I decided to do it today.

I have decided I am going to try and do things one at a time.  I am terrible for starting things (particularly stories and crafts) and never finishing them because I get waylaid starting something else.  Today I was telling my boyfriend to slow down to "do one thing at a time rather than try and do lots of things and do nothing" and realised that actually that's good advice.  So from now on I'm going to try and focus on one project (at least of the same medium) and hopefully have more to show for it rather than many half finished projects.

Does anyone else have this same problem?  Any tips on how to keep my focus as I'd really like to hear them?

No comments: