Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Spare a Penny (or a Pound)

I know lately many of my posts are just links to other things and unfortunately today is the same.  The main reason for this is that my M.E. can make it hard to think and even when I can think of things I'm not really leaving the house much to give me any inspiration - such is my life.  One of the charities that has made a huge difference in my life is AYME (Association of Young people with M.E.)  The main way it's helped me is by providing a bi-monthly magazine which makes me feel connected to the rest of the world.  Unfortunately, they rely completely on donations and people like VeeVee who, despite suffering herself with both M.E. and NEAD, is taking part in the Adidas Women's 5K Challenge and all is donating all her sponsorship money to AYME.  So I'm asking you please, consider donating, even if you can only spare £1 it will be greatly appreciated.  So I know I and VeeVee will greatly appreciate it if you could spend a few minutes and a few pennies to sponsor her HERE

No comments: