Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Planet 51 Review

The people on Planet 51 are enjoying their 50's and many of them are becoming obsessed with the new film Humaniacs III. That is until a real Humaniac lands on their planet and madness ensues as they try to save themselves. Meanwhile, Chuck has landed on a planet that he expected to be uninhabited (afterall, humans are the only race, right) only to find himself unable to get back to Earth as the locals believe he wants to eat their brains. It is only with the help of Lem (the resident astronomer) that he will have any chance of evading the military.

The cheese (especially the music) and the cliches make this film what it is and I found that it made the film much more enjoyable and funny, despite sometimes being obvious. I highly recommend this to anyone with children or anyone looking to just relax and have a good time without anything remotely taxing on the mind.

My rating: 4.5 stars

No comments: