Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Saturday 1 December 2012

Blogmas or Blogvent?

Hi all,

I can't believe it is December already.  And I can't believe just how many months have gone by without me blogging (I'm not even going to count as it just makes me sad).  The truth is I love blogging and always knew I would come back, though I'll admit that I did consider not coming back to this blog (I even wrote the farewell post but then changed my mind).

Anyway, as I have been struggling to get back into blogging (and everything else in my life) with all the changes that have happened to me over the past 6 months, I have decided that I am going to blog every day this December which will force me to get on and write something (or at least post something!).  Last year I watched a few 'Blogmas' videos which are basically the same idea but in vlog form, and I will be watching quite a few this year as well, but I don't know whether to follow suit and call this Blogmas or Blogvent - please let me know which you prefer.  Perhaps this can become an annual thing as I love Christmas and December and New Year's so am looking forward to what this month will bring.  Not every post will be about the holidays but I will warn you that if you aren't a Christmas-obsessed person then you might want to steer clear from this blog for the next month!

Guess I should now start thinking of some things that I can write about and let me know if you plan on joining in so I can read your blogs as well.

No comments: