Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Monday 3 December 2012

Blogmas Day 3: An Euurggh Day

I overdid it yesterday with trying to unpack a box (so I can actually put my Christmassy decorations up) and half preparing dinner.  So that means that today I have pretty much done nothing other than lots and lots and lots of resting and watching a couple of videos on YouTube.  I wish I had something more exciting to tell you about, but honestly my life is pretty drab at the minute but every day is a chance to make it to a better tomorrow.

I'm still not really feeling that Christmassy which I think is largely due to the fact that I haven't got any decorations up yet and nor have I started any advent things as they are all in the box with the Christmas decs and I'm not quite up to getting it off the wardrobe and putting it back, just yet.  I am excited about them though as this year I have the one I use every year which is a 2D stable which comes with a book with something to add each day and read the matching part of the story (I am no longer Christian but my Dad gave this to me years ago and it's kind of a tradition to use it now); but I also have 2 advent calenders that were created via Swap-Bot - one with 24 Christmas cards to open, and one with 24 letters to read (which is what I'm most excited about).  I know I really enjoyed creating the six cards and letters for my partners (4 partners, 6 items to each) so can't wait to open and see what is in store for me.

That's pretty much all I have to say today.  I am thinking of doing a Q & A sometime next week so please ask me questions in the comments (or tweet them to @Tamara_Epps) about anything and everything so I have something to answer.

22 days til Christmas!

No comments: