Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Thursday 20 December 2012

Blogmas Day 19: A Christmas Tree

So I have put up my little Christmas tree that I have in my bedroom every year, and have decorated it with all my important decorations (I try to get at least one new one each year) - I am sure I will put up photos soon.

The rest of the house is also slowly being transformed to Christmassiness (yes, that's a word now, I've decided!) with the big tree going up.  So far it only has lights and tinsel on, and I am doing my best not to be a controlling perfectionist as my siblings decorate it.

Also, I now have a chocolate Advent Calendar.  Of course, as I only started it a few days ago, I am very far behind, but I'm sure I'll have caught up by Christmas!

That's all for today, I can't believe there is less than a week til Christmas!

No comments: