Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Friday 14 December 2012

Blogmas Days 11-14: A Bad Few Days

It probably goes without saying that I haven't been having the best time lately, as I haven't even been able to get on my laptop to update on Blogmas.  However, it's not something I really want to get into, mainly because I know it will turn into a rant about uninformed, insensitive, and rude doctors, and I know no one needs an extra rant right now, so I will do my best to refrain.

I had hoped that I would only miss a day or two and then update with something extra Christmassy with Q & A about Christmas-related things, but I don't know if I can actually sit up long enough to do that just yet (for those of you who may be feeling worried about me, I appreciate your concern and want you to know that I'm doing a little better every day with plenty of rest, so please don't burden yourself with more worry than you need to).

So for now I will just answer one question I've seen floating about and have really wanted to answer every time I see it.

What Christmas film would you most like to live in?

For me, it has to be the Grinch.  Not because I particularly care about the Grinch or anyone specific, but because I just know I would love to live in Christmas-obsessed Who-ville and think I would totally fit in there.

As it happens, the past few days have left me feeling quite un-Christmassy as it has meant that I haven't the energy/ability to put up any Christmas decorations (at least I am going to my parents next week so know I can look forward to those ones) and that I now don't expect to have any (okay, maybe one) gifts ready to give - but I figure being able to spend Christmas with my family is more important anyway - and, of course, that means that next year I will give extra care to all gifts, and I'm going to start in January (for once I am 99% sure that this isn't an overstatement).

Hope you are all well and looking forward to Christmas.  Let me know in the comments what your favourite decorations are.

11 days til Christmas!

1 comment:

marigold said...

Hi Tamara, sorry to hear you've had some bad days - hope you feel better soon. Be happy with what you've achieved and don't worry about the rest.

I think my film choice would be The Snowman because of the wonderful music :D .