Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Monday 17 December 2012

Blogmas Day 16: Thoughts About What Happens Each Day

I seem to have missed blogging yesterday (day 16), but to be honest that kind of sums up how my day was.  It wasn't bad or particularly good, it was just one of those days where nothing really gets done and you're not entirely sure what happened to the day; in essence it's a day that will be forgotten and for once I'm not that bothered.

I used to want to remember every moment of every day and would write down in excruciating detail my days in my diary.  I still keep a diary (rather sporadically at the moment if I'm honest) but now I tend to write down thoughts and ideas and feelings rather than events, unless something awesome happens or something particularly mundane feels worth mentioning (I can't help but imagine someone else reading them and so I like to keep it full of random tidbits that will show the future what today is like).  Now it doesn't bother me that I don't detail exactly what I've done with my days, as I feel that mentioning little details here and there is much more telling that simply listing what I ate and where I went (or didn't go).

Do you keep a diary, journal or scrapbook? Let me know in the comments.

No comments: