Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Love. Hope. Joy. Peace


These are the words that have been knocking about my brain for the past few days.  And I am beginning to realise that these might possibly be the most important words in the English language (alongside Trust).

Love.  Hope.  Joy.  Peace.

When I shift my focus to soaking in these words and allowing their abundance to be felt deep inside of me, I become more than me I am a golden shimmering version of me – the me I am supposed to be.

Love.  Hope.  Joy.  Peace.

When I entrench every part of my life in these words, life becomes more magical than I could ever have imagined.  It is still hard and painful and difficult.  But it is also easy and safe and beautiful.  I am lifted out of the everyday monotony of dealing with my disability and exist as I was meant to, my essence shining through.

Love.  Hope.  Joy.  Peace.

And I know that my future will be amazing.  And that I will achieve what I am meant to achieve.  And that I can share these beautiful feelings with the world.  There will never be a shortage of them and so I want to let them flow out of me and into every person I meet, every person whose words I read, every person who I know needs to feel them, every person in the universe.

I have Love, Hope, Joy and Peace.

I feel Love, Hope, Joy and Peace.

I give Love, Hope, Joy and Peace.

I am Love, Hope, Joy and Peace.

3 comments:

Kess said...

This is a lovely inspiring post Tamara. I hope you continue to feel love, hope, joy and peace :-) Looking forward to seeing you next week x

Karen C said...

Tamara, thank you for such a great reminder. I love the picture of being a "golden shimmering version" of yourself. What a different world it would be if we all remembered to be that version of ourselves. Love, hope, joy, peace. Those definitely are important words.

February Grace said...

Beautiful. <3