Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Reading Instead of Writing

I don't know what to write.   I know I want to write (both here and fiction) but I just can't work out where to start.  So for now I'm just contenting myself with reading.  I'm planning on doing a lot of reading in the next few days - I have a large pile of books just waiting for my attention. (Images from Amazon)

Stephen King's On Writing has been on my to-read list for a very long time and I finally started reading it a few days ago.

I have been waiting for Supernaturally ever since I read Paranormalcy (read my review here).  I'm currently reading Paranormalcy again before turning to the sequel awaiting me on my kindle.

 I popped into the library yesterday to see if they had a certain dvd.  They didn't, but I ended up taking home 2 books I'm very excited about:
Yes, I am addicted to Sweet Valley - I totally wanted to be Elizabeth!

And finally, yesterday I received in the post my ARC of Monarch by Michelle Davidson Argyle which I will be reviewing in September.  (You can read my review of her previous book, Cinders, here.)  You can preorder it here.

What are you currently reading/planning on reading soon?

2 comments:

Christine Murray said...

Wow, I love the look of Sweet Valley Confidential! I was a Sweet Valley high girl, always preferred Jessica even though I'm more like Elizabeth.

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Happy reading! :)