Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Neopets and Discoveries

I am a Neopets fan.  Yes, I realise that may sound strange, but every now and again (like now) I get back into it and can become a little obsessive for a few weeks.  Now, I've been playing for quite a few years so I pretty much thought I knew all the important things about the game - I know how to get free jelly and how to train my pets and how to make sure I'm pricing the items in my shop well.  But the other day (while I was *ahem* not researching different types of neggs) I discovered the Habitarium.  The Habitarium is sort of like a mini-game within neopets where you can keep petpetpets and effectively grow your own city for them. (And if you play Neopets add me but please message me first so I know where you found me via my blog)

I realise that most of you don't really care about the particulars of any part of Neopets so I'm not going to go into any more detail.  But what I realised was you may believe you know everything about something but if you keep looking, there will always be more to discover.  I believe this is true of everything in life.  No matter how much of an expert you may be, there will always be more to discover, new ideas to explore and new ways to think.  This, to me, assures me that I will never become bored or disinterested in my life because I know that, if I want to, I will always be able to discover more and explore something more in depth.  Of course it would be impossible to explore everything, but that makes the world even more exciting as I can be certain that I will never run out of things to discover.

No comments: