Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Monday 21 February 2011

Playing

Sometimes I feel as though I am playing at life.  I get up, I eat, I go online, I tidy, I shower, I write, I eat, I sleep.  And everyday I repeat.  Is it me or does life feel like a giant game.  We don't have a choice to play - we just do.  But every choice effects everything else in the game.  But, of course, it is just a game so has no point to it.

I'm sure that sounded more depressing than it was meant to.  I don't mean to say I feel there is no point to my life.  But I do often feel like I'm just acting out my life rather than living it.  And it's hard to think the little things matter when I can see the whole gameboard.  Does anyone else feel this way?  Or am I alone in my thinking?

1 comment:

Kess said...

Yes! You just said exactly how I feel most of the time!