Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Thursday 22 September 2011

The Travelling Notebook

 A while ago Kess blogged about The Travelling Notebook.  The Travelling Notebook is a creative blogging journal started by Kess, the idea being that we each write something then pass it on to the next person.  I have finally done my part.  Some of the pics are a little blurry so sorry in advance if you can't read it - but I guess it makes it more fun as you try and work out what I'm saying.

My Introduction


The notebook's theme was 'Things that are important to me':


And the most important to me, my family and friends:


I didn't have any photos I wanted to use so I decided to do something very, very daring (for me).  I'm not good with drawing people so I stuck to stick figures but put a little of each of the people in my drawings.

Hope you enjoyed my pages from The Travelling Notebook.  I've sent it on to Bee from Vivatramp

4 comments:

Kess said...

Tamara! I love what you have done! And I think your drawings are great! I can't wait to see it for real, but thanks for posting about it! x

Carrie said...

The Traveling Notebook! I wondered where it ended up! :)

Carrie said...

Oh, and I've just realized it's a different traveling notebook. *sigh*

Unknown said...

Sorry Carrie, it's not this one. Though I'm sure Kess will start something awesome for you to continue on :)