Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Monday 19 September 2011

Monarch Winners (take 2)

Okay, so on Saturday I announced the winners for Monarch by Michelled Davidson Argylle (read my review).  As it happens, Sarita, the winner of the ebook, contacted me to say she didn't want to accept it as she had already won it (lucky her).  So I drew again, and the winner of the ebook is:


Nicole Giles, can you please email me at anyawillowfan (at) yahoo.co.uk to claim your ebook.  And Brooke, you won the print copy so can you please email me too so we can get it to you!

If I haven't heard from Nicole and Brooke by next week I will be doing the giveaway again.

3 comments:

Nichole Giles said...

Cool! Thanks. I'll email you now.

Brooke said...

Thank you so much. Yay!

Kadie Kinney said...

Yay that's so exciting! I can't wait to read Michelle's book!
By the way I passed the Versatile Blogger Award on to you! The info can be found at http://3pointperspective.blogspot.com/2011/09/write-on-wednesday-seven-random-facts.html