But, I'm determined to not let it get to me. I don't want to be this person, moping about without direction. So I've decided that when I wake up I'm going to start with being thankful, and today I'm going to share with you a few things I'm thankful for.
- I'm thankful I have somewhere to live
- I'm thankful my cupboards are well stocked
- I'm thankful to have a large, loving and supporting family
- I'm thankful for the friends I have
- I'm thankful that my M.E. doesn't restrict me to my bed most days
- I'm thankful for the internet (many days would be much worse if I couldn't peek out into the world through my screen)