Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 25 April 2010

Sunday Shout Out

I realise I haven't been updating this blog as often as I'd like and I could offer many explanations but you're probably not interested in my excuses (because let's face it, they are all excuses).  Instead I'll send you off to another blog Aspie Rebel written by a teenage boy with Asperger's Syndrome.  It offers an different look at what many people can't understand and it can also, at times, be highly entertaining.  At the moment there is a guest blogger writing the story of Algar (the blog owner) in Wonderland - a retelling addition of Lewis Carroll's story with an Aspergic (not sure if that's a word - apologies if not) twist.  Hope you all enjoy.

No comments: