Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Friday 23 April 2010

Happy St. George's Day

Hey all, sorry I haven't posted in so long but am back at uni now and finding work catching up with me.  Anyway, Happy St. George's Day - I'm pleased to see in my town one or two shops supporting it and I couldn't resist buying a white cowboy hat with a red felt cross across the top.  And yes, I will be celebrating with a quick drink at the pub with a few friends (whether I am well enough or not).  Hope you enjoy your day.

And Happy Birthday to my Mum - I love you lots, have a great day x

1 comment:

Julie P said...

Hi, Bethany

There seemed to be very little to say it was St Georges day yesterday round here! I hope your mum had a great birthday

Julie xx