Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 4 April 2010

Sunday Shout Out

For this Easter Sunday I am not giving you chocolate (hate me all you want) but sending you a treat by pointing you towards Kess's blog The Passing Place.  I was going to leave it as I know that she has many things on in her life but now is possibly one of the better times to stop by and start following as she has made a pledge to herself and her readers to post something every day for the month of April - I am looking forward to it but don't worry Kess I am not expecting something complex with a lot of thought.  Instead I am looking forward to more of her straight honest style and a peek into someone else's life, especially someone who is almost family.

And that last remark is not only meant as part of my blogging family (though she is a dear friend in the blogging world).  Wait for it...
Spud is my brother.
If you are not a regular reader of her blog this may not mean much to you but Kess and Spud are engaged and I am very happy knowing that they will be together for a very long time :)  If you didn't know this then perhaps you should get over there and catch up.

2 comments:

Kess said...

Thank you so much for this Bethany! :) You have really made my day! It's really nice to be appreciated :)

Happy Easter, dear sis! :D

Ashley said...

Whoa, what a crazy twist in this little blog-world narrative we all have going on here! Spud's sister! I did not see that one coming! How exciting!