Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 18 May 2014

Sunday Shout Out: M.E. Myself and I

As you will know, this past week was M.E. awareness week. I didn't get to share much of what living with M.E. means for me, though I'm sure over time this blog does that for me.

Today I want to share with you someone who has written and created some incredible awareness for such an invisible disability.  Anna is a fellow M.E. sufferer, as well as blogger. This past week she not only posted some very moving pieces, but created and organised #BlueSunday raising immense awareness and donations for The M.E. Association which funds much needed research.

Anna's blog, M.E., Myself and I, is one of the most heartfelt blogs I read, and I honestly believe that everyone has a lot to learn from her.  If possible, please pop over to her Just Giving page and make a donation in her name. If that's not a possibility right now, then I sincerely hope you will visit her blog and/or follow her on Twitter. Whether or not you live with a chronic disability, Anna is a voice that deserves to be heard and listened to.

No comments: