Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 7 April 2013

Sunday Shout Out: Violet Incense

I burn a fair bit of incense.  I love watching the smoke whirl and twirl about my room as I am lying there resting; it's relaxing with the bonus of making my room smell lush in the process.  Often I burn lavender or other 'relaxing' scents but I am currently waiting for a delivery of some more of these.  In the mean time I am burning my favourite incense scent of all time - violet.


It smells exactly like the sweets of the same name that I loved as a child (you know, the ones you would suck and pretend you were 'grown up' and taking pills).  It's very sweet, and for that reason I don't usually burn more than one in a day as otherwise whenever I return to my room I am hit by the sickly sweetness of it.

Do you burn incense or candles? What's your favourite scent?  Leave your answers in the comments below.

No comments: