Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Friday 7 October 2011

Time for Forward

I know I have been procrastinating recently.  I have been spending my days reading about action.  I have been filling my mind with powerful words from others.  I completely believe that I needed this to get to this stage - the stage where I am ready to act.

While I have been constantly absorbing and thinking, my ideas (for my secret project) have expanded.  They are now so huge that I stand here, slightly intimidated in their presence.  Now I know that it is time to stop passively moving forward and start purposefully pushing myself forward.  Just so we're clear, this doesn't mean I plan to put my health at risk; I don't expect to go as fast as I'd like, but I do want to start taking slightly bigger steps towards my dreams.

I may be terrified of the challenges I know are in my path, but I also know that this is a path I have to follow as otherwise I will never have rest. 

Next week I will be sharing a little snippet of my path - I hope you will want to follow me through the trees and over the boulders.

No comments: