Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 12 January 2014

Sunday Shout Out: MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette

Since getting interested in make up in the past couple of years, I have really wanted a Naked palette by Urban Decay, but due to the price it just wasn't going to happen.  So imagine how excited I was to discover that the new brand MUA, has a 'dupe' palette, and at the ridiculously low price of £4.

Over the Christmas period I was able to do some shopping, and when in Superdrug I finally picked up the palette I had been lusting over, and so far it is as amazing as I'd hoped. I love all the colours, which are fairly neutral but there are enough of them to lend itself to many different looks.  I have a feeling that this palette may become a favourite in 2014.

MUA stands for Make Up Academy and is sold in Superdrug in the UK (I don't know if it's available elsewhere). There are a few different palettes, but this is the only one I've actually seen in a shop, as the brand is still fairly new so not everywhere stocks a large selection in the brand.

And if you're curious, I have not been asked to do this post, I haven't been compensated for it in any way, I just love the palette and wanted to share it with you all.

No comments: