Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 7 January 2014

1 Word for 2014

For the past couple of years I have chosen 3 words which I aim to focus on other the coming year.  At the beginning of 2013 I chose the words Positivity, Prioritize, and Love (you can read the full post here). Honestly, I'm not sure I was as focused on them as I wish I had been, but there is nothing stopping me from keeping them in my mind this year as well.

I have spent some time trying to think of 3 words for 2014. I have found only one that resonates with me. At first this bothered me, but then I realised that if there are no other words then it doesn't matter, and I certainly shouldn't force words to focus on.

So this year I'm just having one word to focus on: Perseverance.

Over the past couple of months I have slowly been making progress on many of my plans. Many of the plans are ones I've had for years, but I've never managed to get past the beginning stage.  It seems I have finally found a way of continuing, making tiny steps, and I'm determined to continue in this way. This year I'm going to persevere with a few projects (of course I'll share progress with you when I'm ready), and hopefully start building up my future.

No comments: