Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Thursday 6 June 2013

I Have Internet

So I've had internet since Monday evening, but haven't managed to post here until now due to major overdoingitness.  This has also led to complete blank mind about everything I wanted to write about (don't worry, next week I should be back into the swing of things of having internet, so will be updating then), but I just felt I needed to let you know that I am now reachable.  If you want to shoot me a message your best bet is probably Twitter @Tamara_Epps as I hang out there a lot, but I also read every comment you leave here and am so appreciative of them.

Guess that's it for this super short update, and will be back with some proper bloggyness soon.

No comments: