Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 27 December 2009

Sunday Shout Out

As you can probably guess from the title, I have decided to start letting you all know which blogs I read and why I read them. I should mention right here and now, this will probably not be every Sunday, so don't be too crushed if it doesn't turn up in your blogger 'recent posts' one week.

Anyway, this week I am going to point you to Anna Re:Born this is a fairly new blog but Anna is no stranger to blogging and you can read her previous blog here.

I really enjoy this blog as it is usually quite well written and is interesting and quirky. Anna has a way of telling us about her life in one of the more interesting ways I've seen and is often updated - so I can get my blog fix almost every day.

No comments: