Help me Celebrate my Birthday

Help Me Celebrate my Birthday !!!!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Melded Days and Hope

Lately my days, weeks, and months are melding together. Multiple times a day I have to double-check what day it is, as it never feels like the day it actually is any more. And now that Scouts have finished for Summer, there is nothing to remind me when it's the weekend. Of course, most of my days are the same - resting, reading, writing, resting, sleeping, watching TV shows or films, resting, creating, etc - so it's not a big deal, but I still find it irritating to not even be able to remember what day of the week it is.

The last time time slid like this for me, was the end of my first year at University, one of the happiest times of my life (I was able to sleep and go out when I felt like it, and had just started dating Chris).  Right now there are many reasons why I'm not as happy now as I was then, but I've found this melding of time means it's a lot easier to accept life and my limitations.  I know it's not a sustainable way of living, but for now I'm letting time glide by me as it's both relaxing and rejuvenating me, and has made space for hope to creep back into my life.

1 comment:

hayleyeszti said...

The days all meddle into one for me too, I had to leave a voice message yesterday and I ended up saying the wrong day as I can completely lost track, I felt quite embarrassed as I couldn't go back and erase it!